Sunday, August 26, 2012

Go Green

As I liked the Sailor Jupiter, Buttercream and Merrymaker, therefore I did a look with these 3 colors.
I really loved this look as this was a fresh and clean look.

I used:
Eye Primer:
Silk Naturals Stick em' eyeshadow enhancer


Eyeshadows:
Chinovi Cosmetics
Buttercream - inner corner
Victorian Disco Cosmetics
Sailor Jupiter - Crease 
Femme Fatale Cosmetics 
Merrymaker - lashline  and inner lid

Eyeliner:
Canmake Lasting Creamy Liner (Brown)


Eyebrow:
ZA Eyebrow pencil


Mascara:
Maybelline the MAGNUM VOLUM' EXPRESS ULTRACOMB






I used the Canmake Lasting Cream Liner in brown for this look. I actually prefer using eyeliner in brown color than black color. I love this Canmake lasting cream liner as the application is easier and it really more creamier than the other eyeliner pencil.



Love,
Leira Yann

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah! You really need to try this. ;)

      Delete
  2. lime green is really fresh as you said it! i feel energetic the whole day some how with lime green! super great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    ChrischelleBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice eye make up *_* your blog is very good and interesting! im glad if you visit my blog, too <3keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete