Sunday, August 12, 2012

Victorian Disco Cosmetics swatches

I finally got some time to get these swatches done which I got them long long time ago. I really like Victorian Disco eyeshadows, they are smooth and buttery, stay well on my eyelids even without primer. The price is good and fast shipping too.

The primer I used for the swatches was The All Natural Face Eye Diva Stix in Milk.

From Left to Right: Lightsaber, Antoinette, Archduchess

From Left to Right: Diana, Millennium Falcon, Rini

From Left to Right: Pannier, Artemis, Ewok Pajama Party!

From Left to Right: Sailor Jupiter, Tuxedo Mask, Yoda's Yoga Mat

My favorites are Sailor Jupiter, Tuxedo Mask and Pannier. I did a look with Sailor Jupiter few weeks ago and I really liked that look. I would like to share it on next week.









2 comments: