Saturday, December 29, 2012

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - The Queen of Life Collection

Femme Fatale Cosmetics

I got this collection while the last sale of the year and the order arrived two days ago.
When I applied them on my hand with primer, I was surprised that they all beyond my expectation.
I love all the colours I got.

All of the pictures were taken with my Iphone 4s.

Amber Eyes, Crimson Fury, Flowers from Flames, Lady of the Red, Ruby Wings

The swatches pictures on the site are accurate and they are really so true to actual colours.

Amber Eyes - Pale coral with peach undertone.


Crimson Fury looks a bit red from the baggie but it is a gorgeous red-violet with purple undertone. 
Flowers from Flames - Tangerine orange with gold shines. 

Lady of the RED - Black with red sparkles.

Ruby Wings- soft ruby pink.

Amber eyes, Crimson Fury, Flowers from Flames, Lady of the Red, Ruby Wings



Then I was greedy, I used all colours from this collection for this look.

There was such a mess on the lower lash line, the mascara ruined the lower outer corner. Share it anyway!!

I love how Amber eyes looks on my inner corner.




I wish you all a Happy New Year! Love, Leira Yann. 


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all of these colours. I have so many FFC colours now. I'm a total fangirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I can collect all FFC colours. ^^ I really like all the colours that I got from FFC.

      Delete
  2. Crimson Fury and Lady of the Red looks AMAZING :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously that website redesign are generally essential for every person. There you get a chance to go for website redesign job in case you prefer guidance in writing a thesis on the topic website redesign take a look at thesis writing help uk
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg those are beautiful colors! So pigmented!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete