Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long Time No See!

Hi guys,  Long Time No See!!!

Today I just wanted to share an eye look using some Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows.

The products used:
Benefit Cosmetics They're real Mascara ( I like this Mascara, I hope they will have waterproof version for this mascara soon)
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown
Darling Girl Cosmetics Bubbles  (a GWP)
Darling Girl Cosmetics Vicar in Tutu
Darling Girl Cosmetics after You've Gone
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Temporal Shift (lower lashline)
Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Eyeshadow Primer


 I love how the Temporal Shirt looks at the lower lashline.
One coat of Benefit They're real mascara was applied here only. 


I got the Rimmel Eyeshadow primer from ASOS.  Overall I think it is not bad, it doesn't crease though it does not enhance the colours.



Thank you,
Leira Yann

2 comments: